Time Line - 201109
The crank is rebuilt and returned by Dave Singleton which looks good. The triple tree is powder coated silver instead of black.
Polished the head bolts and front motor mounts. By the texture of the fine lines the front motor mounts appear to be stainless steel. Photo snapped the wiring for latter reference.
After polishing the swing arm to bare metal it now has a stainless steel appearance, it really looks nice. However, it will eventually rust out over time, so I will have to powder coat but I will coat as a silver instead of black, might look ok.
The following components were completed this month
- Crank is rebuilt and returned by Dave Singleton
- Triple tree powder coated
- Frame powder coated
- Swing arm polished to bare metal (looks nice, but wont stay)
- Foot pegs powder coated silver
- Kick stand powder coated silver
- Front brake splitter chromed plated
- Battery box door chromed plated
- Front forks de-chromed and polished